2014 is almost over and we’re just a few hours away from the start of a wonderful and an exciting new year. It’s been an eventful year for Real Estate globally and we hope to have an even better and a healthier market in the coming days. Amen!
So to pump you up with some motivation and wisdom, we have compiled a list of inspirational quotes for your coming year in Real Estate, whether as an Agent, Developer, Buyer, Seller, Tenant or Landlord…choose your pick and read away! 😉
- It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Your ability to communicate is an important tool in your pursuit of your goals, whether it is with your family, your co-workers, or your clients and customers. – Les Brown
- If you want to be successful in a particular field or endeavor, I think perseverance is one of the key qualities. It’s very important that you find something that you care about, that you have a deep passion for, because you’re going to have to devote a lot of your life to it. – George Lucas
- To be successful in real estate, you must always and consistently put your clients’ best interests first. When you do, your personal needs will be realized beyond your greatest expectations.- Anthony Hitt
- In the real estate business, you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of. – Johnny Isakson
- The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive. – Jay Baer
- Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Success is going from failure to failure without any loss of enthusiasm – Winston Churchill
- To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. – Douglas Adams
- You don’t have to see the top of the staircase to take the first step. – Martin Luther King
- In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.- Seth Godin
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. — Thomas Edison
- The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity. – Peter F. Drucker
- In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later. – Harold Geneen
- Remembering that you’re going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. – Steve Jobs
- Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust. – Zig Ziglar
- Not following up with your prospects is the same as filling up your bathtub without first putting the stopper in the drain. – Michelle Moore
We hope you enjoyed reading them as much as we loved compiling them for you. Ring in the new year with these motivational quotes and we’re sure exciting times await you!
Listaproperty.com wishes all its readers a very very Happy New Year! Happy 2015! 😀 May the coming year add to the joys in our lives and make us better, softer and loving human beings. 🙂
Got a question about property? Ask us!
Comment below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org